A package of organic arugula and chicken strips go a long way. These two ingredients are the staples of this salad, and allow any variation of fruit, vegetables, and cheese that you’re in the mood for.
- feta cheese
- strawberries (sliced)
- sliced almonds (optional)
- grilled chicken strips (available at Trader Joes!)
- organic raspberry vinaigrette
- Be sure to rinse the arugula thoroughly.
- Rinse the strawberries, remove the stem, and slice.
- Defrost the chicken strips rather than heat them, so that the heat won’t wilt the arugula. Dice the chicken.
- After adding the fruit and chicken, sprinkle the feta and almonds. Drizzle vinaigrette lightly.
Hello! We hope you made and enjoyed this recipe from our Your Sandwich Can Save the World! Food Literacy Curriculum! Please note that all photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to Strawberry Salad on Food Literacy Center’s website. Thank you!