Food Literacy Center is teaming up with leading Sacramento restaurants to promote food literacy education through community giving opportunities. By joining the EatSMART Campaign, your restaurant will the provide ongoing critical support we need to carry out our mission of inspiring kids to eat their vegetables.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING FROM YOU
1) Highlight one vegetable-forward item on your menu that will benefit Food Literacy Center, on an ongoing basis.
2) Donate your choice of a flat rate or a percentage of each designated menu item sale to Food Literacy Center.
3) Submit monthly payments to Food Literacy Center by check or online at EatSMART link. Regular donations are crucial to our program’s success!
4) Provide social media-worthy pictures and a delicious description of your sponsored menu item, as well as updated information if the dish changes.
5) Display a provided Food Literacy Center window cling to show the community that you’re a proud Eat Smart partner and advocate for food literacy education. We’re in this together!