Farmers for America
Sacramento Central Library
Farmers for America asks the question: Who will feed us? The average age of the U.S. farmer is 60 and half of America’s farmland is going to change hands in the next 12 years. Narrated by Mike Rowe, this is the story of young people who are stepping up to help solve this agricultural crisis.
Film: Farmers for America - view trailer.
- Welcome message by Graham Meriwether, Director, Farmers for America
- Amber Stott, Founding Executive Director, Food Literacy Center
- Mary Kimball, Executive Director, Center for Land Based Learning
- Randy Stannard, Owner, Root 64 Sacramento
This event is FREE, but requires RSVP to attend. Event is subject to capacity and availability.
RSVP Ticket Includes:
- Free movie screening
- Panel discussion/Q&A
- Free small bite appetizers provided by Whole Foods Market & Culinerdy
- Concessions for sale: All proceeds benefit Food Literacy Center
Beer and wine
Popcorn and water
Cornflower Creamery mini ice cream cones in fruit and veggie flavors
Thank you to our event partners & Sacramento Food Film Festival sponsors!