Cooking up a Tribute & After-Party
As the finale of the 2016 Sacramento Food Film Festival, Cooking up a Tribute will not disappoint. Join us for a culinary tour of Mexico, Colombia and Peru while watching Cooking up a Tribute, a film that documents the journey of one of the World’s Best Restaurants’ as they close their doors for five weeks to tour the world with the entire staff, and design 57 new dishes paying tribute to local food traditions and ingredients and the power of global food culture.
SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM (After-party 9:00 – 10:00 PM)
Location: Sunh Fish - 1900 V Street Sacramento 95818
Film: Cooking up a Tribute – Watch the Trailer
- Kurt Spataro- Paragary Restaurant Group
- Danny Origel- Roxy Restaurant & Bar
- Gabriel Glasier- Cask & Barrel
- Ceasar Cienfuegos – UC Davis Dining Services
- Allyson Harvie- LowBrau and Block Butcher Bar
- Matt Brown- The Pop Up Truck
- Keith Breedlove- Culinerdy Cruzer
- American River College Culinary Artists
- Mark Casale – Dos Coyotes Border Cafe
- Brad Peters- Hock Farm Craft & Provisions
- Karina Martinez- LowBrau and Block Butcher Bar
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!