Bailarín & Bites benefitting Food Literacy Center
566 Pavillions Lane, Sacramento, CA 95825
Join us for an evening of wine and appetizers at Bailarin Cellars supporting Food Literacy Center! Chef Deneb Williams of Allora and Woodlake Tavern will be crafting bites to pair with their award-winning, hand crafted wines.
Each ticket includes a taste of 5 wines and bites and a portion of wine sales goes to supporting food literacy education.
The limited production wines are sourced from the Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast and Mendocino Coast. All are single vineyard, single varietal and generously donated by Bailarin Cellars. The following wines will be poured:
- 2016 Black Knight Chardonnay
- 2017 North Coast Rosé
- 2014 Suacci Pinot Noir
- 2015 Manchester Ridge Pinot Noir
- 2015 Love Zinfandel
Menu thoughtfully designed by Chef Deneb Williams of Allora and graciously donated.
- Croustade with duck confit, wild mushrooms and sunny side quail egg
- Fall Bruschetta with roasted squash, balsamic radicchio and buratta
- Cauliflower panna cotta with Passmore Ranch caviar
This is a 21+ event. Please remember to bring your photo ID.
Street parking only. Bike racks available.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.