Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party presented by Raley’s
October 6, 2015
ONE NIGHT. TWO EVENTS.
This event is SOLD OUT!
Food Literacy Center, America’s Farm-to-Fork & the Sacramento Public Library invite you to join us for a fun & adventurous night of food innovation!
We are partnering with local nonprofit Green Restaurant Alliance Sacramento to highlight the Sacramento region’s celebrated culinary talent and the green, water-wise ingredients that come from our local farms. Proceeds from the Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party benefit Food Literacy Center.
The Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party will be followed by One Book 2015: Dan Barber in Conversation with Amber Stott. Both events are ticketed! Due to popularity and limited number of tickets, prompt purchase of tickets is strongly advised.
Date: October 6
Time: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: Central Library Galleria – 828 I Street, Sacramento 95814
Cost: Tickets are $55 available on August 3, 2015 ($65 starting August 7)
- Admission to Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party at 5pm
- FREE reserved seating for Dan Barber in Conversation with Amber Stott
- Bites from our region’s best chef’s
- 1 free drink (More available for purchase) – themed by Sac’s top bartenders
- Music from TEDx Sacramento Violinist-Looper Joe Kye of Joseph in the Well
- AND MORE!
Chefs & Bartenders include:
- Brenda Ruiz (Executive Chef & Food Literacy Genius)
- Michael Tuohy (Sacramento Kings)
- Eric Alexander (Carpe Vino)
- Randall Selland (Selland Family Restaurants)
- Kurt Spataro (Paragary Restaurant Group)
- Brian Mizner (Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.)
- Jay Veregge (Ten22)
- Oliver Ridgeway (Grange Restaurant & Bar)
- Ed Roehr (Magpie Cafe)
- Billy Ngo (Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine)
- Ian MacBride (Lucca Restaurant & Bar)
- Kathi Riley – Restaurant Consultant
- Rick Mahan (The Waterboy Restaurant)
- Mike Lim (Frank Fat’s Restaurant)
- Chris Tucker (Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.)
- Brad Peters (Paragary Restaurant Group)
VIPea Experience - for Sponsors Only!
- FREE admission to Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party at 5pm
- VIPea reserved seating for Dan Barber in Conversation with Amber Stott
- Special bites from our region’s best chefs
- FREE drinks -themed by Sac’s top bartenders
- FREE Inglorious Fruit and Veggie CSA
- Signed copy of Dan Barber’s book, “The Third Plate”
- Opportunity to meet Chef Dan Barber & Sac’s own VIPea Chefs
Contact Community Relations Officer, Melissa Granville, to learn how to become a sponsor!