Premiere – Sacramento Food Film Festival
Event next week! Get your tickets!
The Sacramento Food Film Festival celebrates food and drink paired with films about our food system. We’re kicking off this year’s festival than with an all-star cast of chefs pairing bites with short food films from America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital and beyond!
Date: April 1, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Location: Turn Verein - 3349 J St, Sacramento, CA 95816
Film: Short Film Contest winners
- Billy Ngo/Tyler Bond – Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine
- Chris Barnum-Dann – Localis
- Patricio Wise – Nixtaco
- Aimal Formoli – Formoli’s Bistro
- Andrea Reiter
- Cesar Cienfuegos – UC Davis Dining Services
- Whole Foods Sacramento
- Slightly Skewed
At the premiere party, you’ll get:
- 5-7 bites prepared by some of the Sacramento region’s best chefs
- 1 free drink
- 1 swag bag with local goodies (such as Preservation & Co., Burly Beverages, etc.)
Upgrade your experience! Go VIPea! Tickets include:
- All the perks of GA (free bites, drink and swag bag)
- Reserved VIPea seating
- In-seat wait service (includes: exclusive free bites, and drinks for purchase)
All proceeds from this event will be donated to Food Literacy Center.