Bourbon & Bites – Sacramento Food Film Festival
Event next week! Get your tickets!
The Sacramento Food Film Festival celebrates food and drink paired with films about our food system. We’re teaming up with the Sacramento Bartenders Guild, the Bourbon Babes and some of the best chefs in the region to bring you an event that celebrates southern cuisine and bourbon!
Date: April 8, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Location: Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
Film: Short films highlighting all things bourbon & southern food
- Jason Azevado – Hock Farm Craft & Provisions
- The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar
- Keith Breedlove of Culinerdy Cruzer
- Cecil’s Taste
- Misty Olsen Grene – Hawks Provisions & Public House
- Jay Veregge, Harvego Restaurant Group
- & more.
- Sacramento Bartenders Guild
At the finale party, you’ll get:
- 5-7 bites prepared by some of the Sacramento region’s best chefs
- 1 free taste of 1 bourbon
Upgrade your experience! Go VIPea! Tickets include:
- All the perks of GA (free bites and bourbon tasting)
- Reserved VIPea seating
- In-seat wait service (includes: exclusive free bites, and drinks for purchase)
All proceeds benefit Food Literacy Center.